Egypt Holidays Package is a perfect way of travelling around Egypt. starting from Cairo, then Bahariya Oasis for an interesting desert safari, then a trip to Aswan by Sleeper Train, discover the history of pharaohs in Aswan and Luxor by classic 5 Stars Nile Cruises and back to Cairo again.
- Schedule: Every day
- Tour Destination: Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Baharia Oasis
- Live guide: Spanish, English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Italian and Arabic
- Pick up service: Your hotels in Cairo or Giza or Cairo International Airport
- Wheelchair: Accessible
- Easy cancellation: Cancel available up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Explore the inspiring Great pyramids at Giza and visit the Egyptian museum.
- Enjoy a 5-star luxury Nile River cruise Between Aswan and Luxor.
- Exciting experience with the Sleeper Train travel between Cairo / Aswan – Luxor / Cairo.
- Adventure one lifetime overnight camping in the White desert.
- See the fantastic Temple of Philae and the High Dam in Aswan.
- Visit the Valley of the Kings in Luxor.
- top historical attractions between Luxor and Aswan.
- Adventure all of your tours and transfers in a comfortable way.
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Warm clothes in winter
- Camera for photos
- A Headscarf
- Pick up from Cairo airport to your hotel in Cairo or Giza.
- 3 Nights Accommodation in a 5-star cruise ship bases all-inclusive (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Sleeper train tickets Cairo – Aswan – Luxor – Cairo
- An overnight tour to the White and Black desert
- Transfer Cairo / Bahraya / Cairo by air-conditioned vehicle
- Specialist Tour Guide for a Day trip
- to Giza Pyramids & Sphinx, Sakkara, and Memphis
- Guided tour to the Egyptian Museum, Coptic & Islamic Cairo
- Guided Day Tour to Aswan sightseeing
- Guided Tour to the East and West Banks of Luxor
- Guided Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu temples
- Experts tour guide for all the tours
- One night accommodation in 4 stars Hotel in Cairo bases on bed and breakfast
- 2-night accommodation in Sleeper train Cairo – Aswan – Luxor – Cairo bases on Dinner and Breakfast
- One night accommodation in the White desert bases on breakfast, lunch, dinner and all beverages
- All camping equipment, tents, and everything
- For your safety: trip under authorization of the Egyptian Government
- Jeep car for the desert tour
- All transfers by modern air-conditioned vehicle
- All Pickups and transfers in Cairo, Aswan and Luxor public train stations
- Transfer to Cairo airport
- All service charges and taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- skip long lines waiting guaranteed
- Entrance fees to the sightseeing
- Drinks in the Nile Cruise
Cairo Optional tours:
- Camel Ride at Giza Pyramids
- Drinks in the Nile CruiseDinner Cruise on the River Nile
Aswan optional tours:
- Private tour to Abu Simbel
- Botanical island tour
Luxor optional activity:
- Hot air balloon for sunrise
- and More …
Price per Person
|Per Person||Single||From 2 till 4 Adults||From 6 till 8 Adults||From 9 till 15 Adults|
|Price in USD||960 $||950 $||900 $||850 $|
Book now online your Egypt Holidays Package (low budget packages, cheap offer, and last minute deals) and save your money to get a good opportunity to have unforgettable and amazing travel holiday to the land of pharaohs. Choose your Egypt Holidays Package today with Egypt Best Holidays.
10 Days Egypt Holidays Package
Start your day with an 08:00 AM pick-up at your hotel in Cairo or Giza where you will find your tour guide and travel to the Giza Plateau. On this 8-hour tour, you’ll visit the Great Pyramids, the ancient capital of Memphis and the Step Pyramid of Djoser in Saqqara. When you reach the Giza Plateau, your Egyptology guide will introduce you to the famous Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Marvel at the Great Sphinx statue and visit the Valley Temple, which is a part of the same ancient complex. Learn about the burial rites of the pharaohs.
The next stop on the tour is the Step Pyramid of King Djoser, at the fascinating Saqqara archaeological site. Built around 2630 BC, this special pyramid is the world\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s oldest major stone structure. You’ll continue on to Memphis, the capital of ancient Egypt. Having reigned as a cultural center for over 3,000 years, Memphis boasts stunning ancient sites.
After breakfast, You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll be picked up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza to enjoy a spiritual day tour to the Islamic and Coptic sites in Cairo. First, see Salah El Din Citadel where Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque, also Al Gowhara palace built by Mamluks and Ottmanian. Proceed to Old Cairo where you will discover the Roman fortress, the Hanging church, also called Al Mo’allaka church, then to St. Sergius, which sheltered the holy family. End your tour by visiting the Famous Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
Continue your day tour to downtown Cairo to visit the famous Egyptian Museum featuring artifacts from the Pharaonic and Roman period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold, and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
(Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner)
If you are looking forward to camping activities, we offering you this trip.
After Breakfast, your tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and take you to Bahariya Oasis, about 350 km east. This journey takes about 4 hours: lunch will be served at a local restaurant at Bahariya oasis. From here, you will continue on to the Black Desert by jeep 4x4.
Visit the most incredible sights and wonders of the desert on your way to the Black Desert like the Small sand dunes.
Continue to the natural hot springs in the Valley of El Haize, before driving to the quartz crystals at Crystal Mountain, and the rocky formations in the Valley of Agabat.
Arrive at the White Desert by sunset, and our Bedouin staff will arrange BBQ dinner and desert camping. equipment and tents and make sure that everything customized in a perfect way.
Overnight in the white desert camping
( All camp equipment and tents are included )
Later you will get a comfortable transfer back to Cairo
EVENING transfer to Cairo train station to take the overnight sleeper train to Aswan(Sleeper train includes Dinner and Breakfast).
Arrive Aswan train station and be picked up and transferred to your 5 stars Nile Cruise to fresh up Start your tour in Aswan to visit High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae temple by Motorboat Overnight in the Nile Cruise ( Private room, Upper deck ) 5 Stars Nile Cruise, to enjoy the magnificent beauty of Nile River.
In the early morning ( Optional tour to Abu Simbel )
Enjoy the free time on the cruise then the cruise sails in the River Nile, Later the cruise will stop to visit the Temple of Kom Ombo where you will visit the temple with your friendly guide
The Nile Cruise continue the sailing towards Edfu Temple
Overnight in the Nile Cruise ( Private room, Upper deck ) 5 Stars Nile Cruise
Enjoy the free time while the cruise sails in the River Nile, Later the cruise will stop in Edfu to visit the Temple of God Horus where you will visit the temple with your friendly guide who will tell you more information about the pharos and their culture.
The Nile Cruise continue the sailing towards Luxor and arrive Luxor in the afternoon
Stay overnight in the Nile Cruise ( Private room, Upper deck ) 5 Stars Nile Cruise.
Evening leave your cruise ship and transfer to Luxor train station to take the sleeper train back to Cairo Overnight in the Sleeper train (Sleeper train includes Dinner and Breakfast).
Later a transfer to centre-back Cairo airport for departure flight for home. End of your Egypt Holidays Package.
( We are flexible to change this transfer to be anytime in any day according to your travel plans )