Are you looking for a special short and small journey to the top attractions of the centre of Africa countries? Well then, 6 Days Egypt with On the go tours is your choice to visit North Africa. An unplugged adventure to Egypt to explore Cairo, Luxor, and Alexandria excursions in 6 Days Egypt with On the go tours. You will discover the famous Pyramids in Cairo, Sakkara, and Memphis, Old Cairo, and the Egyptian Museum in Cairo. And a unique trip to Alexandria to see the Catacombs, the Alexandria National Museum, and the Montazah Gardens. You have a lot of things and adventures for taking. Enjoy your vacations offers with us if you are a solo traveler or with your group of friends or family.
- Schedule: Every day
- Tour Destination: Cairo,Luxor, and Alexandria
- Live guide: Spanish, English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Italian and Arabic
- Pick up service: Your hotel in Cairo, Giza, Or Cairo International Airport
- Wheelchair: Accessible
- Easy cancellation: Cancel available up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Transfer/guide in private air-conditioned vehicle with Professional driver
- Get inside curated tips and advice provided from a local
- Take trips to experience the sightseeing and attractions of 3 cities
- Great Pyramids & Sphinx, Saqqara Step Pyramids, and Memphis open-air Museum
- Egyptian Museum, Coptic & Islamic Cairo, and Khan El-Khalili
- Catacombs, the Alexandria National Museum, and the Montazah Gardens
- Your safety during your trip sure guaranteed (24/7)
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Warm clothes in winter
- Camera for photos
- A Headscarf
- 5 nights accommodation in Cairo at a 5-star luxury hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- All transfers as per above-mentioned itineraries
- Private and personalized sightseeing shore excursions for 4 days
- Private English speaking Egyptologist
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing
- Private and deluxe air-conditioned vehicle for all transportation
- Meals: 5 breakfasts + 4 lunches + 4 dinners
- Arrival/departure assistance
- Domestic flights: Cairo to Luxor and Luxor to Cairo
- Luggage handling at airports and hotels
- International Flights.
- Any personal expenses
- Visa to Egypt
Price per Person
|Per Person||Single||From 2 till 4 Adults||From 5 till 8 Adults||From 9 till 15 Adults|
|Price in USD||1300 $||1000 $||900 $||850 $|
Book now online your 6 Days Egypt with On the go tours (low budget packages, cheap offer, tailor-made, and last minute deals) and save your money to get a good opportunity to have an unforgettable and amazing travel holiday to the land of pharaohs. Choose your 4 Days from Cairo to Alexandria tour Package today with Egypt Best Holidays
6 Days Egypt with On the go tours
After lunch, at a local restaurant, you will be taken to Sakkara to see the very first pyramid ever built; the Step Pyramid of Djoser. You will also get the chance to see some fantastic mastabas, including the mastaba of Mereruka, the largest one built in ancient Egypt. You will then be able to marvel at the Pyramid Texts inside the Pyramid of Teti before heading off to the ancient capital of Egypt: Memphis. The Colossus of Ramses II dominates the museum here.
After this amazing trip, you will be driven back to your hotel
After lunch, at a local restaurant, you will be taken to the Citadel of Saladin, the fortress built between 1176 and 1183 AD, to protect Cairo from the Crusaders and rebuilt by Muhammad Ali Pasha, whose mosque is a “must-see”.You can read some books about Islam in its library. From here you will be taken on a tour of Cairo famous Churches, including The Hanging Church and the Church of St. George the Martyr, 2 churches built into the walls of the Fort of Babylon and its remains could be Cairo oldest structures; and the Church of Abu Serga (St. Sergius), where, it is said, the Holy Family took shelter in a cave, with the church being erected here to commemorate this. This whole area is a world-famous destination for Pilgrims.
Before being driven back to your hotel you will have the opportunity to visit the old market of Cairo (Khan El-Khalili) to test your haggling skills.
After lunch, at a local restaurant, you will be taken to the next location, the magnificent Karnak and Luxor Temples. Once your visit to these ancient Theban large Temples is complete you will be driven back to Luxor airport for your flight back to Cairo, where our representative will take you to stay overnight in your hotel.
Lunch will be supplied at a local restaurant in the middle of this exciting tour, and at the end of the day you will have a tired, but fulfilled, drive way back to Cairo.
( We are always flexible to change this transfer to be anytime in any day according to your travel plan)