Our 7 Night Nile cruise holidays on a five stars Nile Cruise will allow you to experience Egypt’s treasures and discover its ancient history through exotic excursions on the Nile on a cruise ship that will transform your vacation into a fantasy turned into reality. Enjoy your Nile river Cruise with Egypt Best Holidays.
- Tour Destination: Luxor, Aswan
- Live guide: Spanish, English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Italian and Arabic
- Pick up service: Your Luxor hotel, airport or train station
- Wheelchair: Accessible
- Easy cancellation: Cancel available up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Explore the fantasy of M/s Beau Soleil 7 Nights Nile cruise holidays 5 star Deluxe
- Visit Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Karnak and Luxor Temple in Luxor
- Visit Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple and Felucca Ride in Aswan
- Enjoy an expert live local guide
- 7 Breakfast, 7 Lunch 7 Dinner on The M/s Beau Soleil
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Warm clothes in winter
- Camera for photos
- A Headscarf
- Meet and assist service (arrival and departure)
- All transfers by modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Egyptologist guide for all your tours
- Accommodation on the deluxe 5-star Nile cruises all-inclusive (full-board basis)
- All service charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to all sightseeing between Luxor and Aswan
- Any extras and personal expenses
- Karnak Sound and Light Show (Optional – additional cost)
- Philae Temple Sound And Light Show (Optional – additional cost)
- Hot Air Ballooning over the West Bank (Optional – additional cost)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Price per Person
|Per Person||in Single Cabin||in Double Cabin||in TPL Cabin||Child from 4 – 12 yead old||Nile Cruise – XMAS/NY/Easter Supplement||Nile Cruise – NY Gala Dinner Supplement|
|Price in USD||1050||800||750||400||200||120|
Book online your luxury 7 night Nile Cruise holidays packages deals now and get a good opportunity to have an unforgettable and amazing travel holiday to the land of pharaohs.
7 night Nile cruise holidays
West Bank tripsAM: Visit the West Bank (Valley of the Kings You will start the tour of Luxor by crossing over to the West Bank to visit the Valley of Kings where, for a period of nearly 500 years from the 16th to 11th century BC, amazing tombs were constructed for the Pharaohs and powerful nobles of the New Kingdom of Egypt. The valley is known to contain 63 tombs and chambers ranging in size from a simple pit to a complex tomb with over 120 chambers.
Then Moving to visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut Widely considered one of the \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"incomparable monuments of ancient Egypt\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\", the Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut is located beneath the cliffs at Deir el Bahari on the west bank of the Nile near the Valley of the Kings
East Bank tripsThen on the way back to the east bank, we will stop to visit the Colossi of Memnon and the Alabaster Institute The Colossi of Memnon are two massive stone statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III. For the past 3400 years, they have stood in the Theban necropolis, across the River Nile from the modern city of Luxor. The 2 massive structures always leave our guests asking our tour guides the same question - how did they do it?
*PM: Start sailing at night to Esna crosses the Lock and continue sailing to Edfu. Early morning sail to Edfu Overnight in Edfu aboard the cruises ships
Visit the High Dam at Aswan was built from 1960 to 1971, measuring 780m long, to protect Egypt against the annual flooding of the Nile and Lake Nasser created. The water power generates electricity for most of Egypt.
Then visit the Unfinished Obelisk, located in a granite quarry Rose that was used in the construction of temples. Back to your hostel after the visit.
Breakfast on board. Let yourself go with the flow in short trips around and open your eyes: you will be privileged to witness the daily life of villagers. The crew takes care of meals and make ensure your comfort. Lunch on board. We alternate sailing and walks to discover the islands Nubian. In port, you will have the opportunity to meet Nubians and see their way of life. Dinner and overnight on board.
* AM: Visit the East Bank (Temple of Karnak was known as Lpet-Isut (most select of places) by the ancient Egyptians. It is a city of temples built over 2000 years and dedicated to the Theban triad of Amun, Mut, and Khonsu. This derelict place is still capable of overshadowing many of the wonders of the modern world, and in its day must have been awe-inspiring.
For the largely uneducated ancient Egyptian population, this could only have been the place of the gods. It is the mother of all religious buildings, the largest ever made, and a place of pilgrimage for nearly 4,000 years. Although, today\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s pilgrims are mainly tourists. It covers about 200 acres - 1.5 km by 0.8 km. The area of the sacred enclosure of Amun alone is 61 acres and would hold ten average-sized European cathedrals.
Transfer you to Visit The Luxor Temple It was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. King Ramses II was the most famous king in the 19th Dynasty. He ruled Egypt for about 67 years. It was dedicated to the great god Amun-Ra, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu together representing the Theban) Stay overnight in Luxor.
* AM: Check-out after breakfast to end your 8 days and 7 Night Nile cruise. Transfer to your hotel in Luxor, train station or Luxor Airport.