Enjoy a full-day guided Day Tour to Luxor from Aswan to visit east bank two temples: temple of Karnak and Temple of Luxor then cross the River Nile to visit Valley of the Kings, Hatsheput temple and colossi of Memnon. By visiting Luxor you have the chance to see the top attractions sites in Upper Egypt.
|4 AM every day||5 AM every day||8 AM every day||9 AM every day|
|(We are flexible to charge the starting time according to your travel needs)|
- Schedule: Every day
- Tour Destination: Luxor
- Live guide: Spanish, English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Italian and Arabic
- Pick up service: Your hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan.
- Wheelchair: Accessible
- Easy cancellation: Cancel available up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Marvel the most famous Karnak and Luxor temples
- Explore the most beautiful tombs at the Valley of the Kings
- Discover more secrets about Egyptian History by your friendly guide
- Travel in a comfortable way
- Please send a photocopy of your passport to the local tour provider.
- Pick up at the reception of your Hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan, please send us the name of your hotel
- Tour is PRIVATE to give you the chance to enjoy your time by the best available way and gives you the flexibility for the starting time
- During Ramadan, Tours should start 45 Min earlier
- Children less than 2 years are free of charge, Children from 3 to 10 costs 50% from the adult rate
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Warm clothes in winter
- Camera for photos
- A headScarf
- Pick up services at the reception of your hotels or Nile Cruises in Aswan
- Private tour by air-conditioned Vehicle
- Lunch during your trip
- Expert Egyptologist (Different languages available too)
- Bottle of Mineral water for each participant
- Landing and parking fees
- All taxes & service charge
- International Flights.
- Any extras not mentioned in the tour
- Drinks at the Restaurant
- Visa to Egypt
- Entrance fees to the above sightseeing
Price per Person
|Per Person||Single||From 2 till 4 Adults||From 5 till 10 Adults|
|Price in USD||160||90||65|
Book now online your Day Tour to Luxor from Aswan (low budget packages, cheap trips, special offers, tailor-made package, and affordable last minute deals) and save your money to get a good opportunity to have an unforgettable and amazing travel holiday to the land of pharaohs. Choose your Day Tour to Luxor from Aswan today with Egypt Best Holidays.
If you choose to fulfil your dream and go on the trip of your dreams, we recommend that you check these tours: Private Tour from Aswan to Abu Simbel Temples, Cheap Holidays to Egypt in 7 Days, and Day Tour to Medinet Habu temple and Ramesseum.
Day Tour to Luxor from Aswan
In the morning, Our Friendly representative will meet you at the reception of your hotel or Nile Cruise ship in Aswan and start your Private tour on AC private transportation to Luxor city. Upon arrival, you will start to visit the East Bank of Luxor. Discover the great complex of Karnak Temple. exploring Luxor Temple which is known as Ipet Resyt, the southern sanctuary.
Option: You can also try the sound and light show at Karnak temple.
Then take a motorboat ride to cross the River Nile and enjoy the marvelous view to spend some time at the West Bank. Which includes The valley of the Kings where you will visit any 3 tomb from your choice. The Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, also known as the Djeser-Djeseru. And the Colossi of Memnon statues the two massive stone statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III.
Learn about the greatness of ancient Egyptian history
Later we will drive you back to your Hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan or Luxor
(We are flexible to change this transfer to be anytime in any day according to your travel plans, Luxor airport, Cairo, Aswan, Sharm El-sheikh, and Hurghada with extra fees are available so please provide us with your flight details)
Day tour to Luxor from Aswan
Enjoy a full-day guided Day Tour to Luxor from Aswan to visit the top attractions sightseeing in The East Bank and West Bank of Luxor in Upper Egypt.