Our 2 Day Trips from Hurghada to Cairo & Luxor by plane will offer you to show the spectacular sights of ancient Egypt. Perhaps the most impressive is the Egyptian Museum, containing over 5000 years of art. Everything you see, however, is guaranteed to fill you with awe. Enjoy your 2 Day Trips from Hurghada to Cairo & Luxor with Egypt Best Holidays.
- Schedule: Everyday
- Tour Destination: Cairo and Luxor
- Live guide: Spanish, English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Italian and Arabic
- Pick up service: Your hotels or resorts in Hurghada or El Gouna.
- Wheelchair: Accessible
- Easy cancellation: Cancel available up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- visit the Pyramid – the Sphinx – The Egyptian Museum
- Enjoy your comfortable Tour from *Hurghada-Cairo-Luxor-Hurghada
- Discover the Valley of the Kings, the Hatshepsut temple
- Experience the ancient monuments in Luxor visiting the Karnak Temple
- visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon)
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Warm clothes in winter
- Camera for photos
- A Headscarf
- Internal flight ticket (Hurghada/Cairo – Cairo/ Luxor)
- Pick up and return services from your hotel in Hurghada
- Private English speaking guide provide Guided excursion
- Transfer from Luxor to Hurghada by private vehicle (Colossus Of Memnon)
- Lunch at local restaurants in Cairo & Luxor
- Mineral water and soft drink onboard the vehicle
- 1-night accommodation in Luxor at Lotus Luxor Hotel, 4-star hotel with breakfast
- All transfers during your excursions by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to all the sightseeing in Cairo and Luxor
- Shopping tours through out Khan El Khalili bazaars
- All service charges & taxes
- International Flights
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Price per Person
|Per Person||Single||From 2 till 4 Adults||From 5 till 8 Adults||From 9 till 15 Adults|
|Price in USD||360 $||350 $||345 $||340 $|
Book now online your 2 Day Trips from Hurghada to Cairo & Luxor (low budget packages, cheap, special offers, tailor-made package, and affordable last minute deals) and save your money to get a good opportunity to have a chance for an unforgettable and amazing travel holiday to the land of pharaohs. Choose your 2 Day Trips from Hurghada to Cairo & Luxor today with Egypt Best Holidays.
If you choose to fulfil your dream and go on the trip of your dreams, we recommend that you check these tours: 3 Days Abu Simbel and Luxor trip from Hurghada, Snorkeling Tour From Luxor to Hurghada, and From Hurghada to Cairo day trip by Bus.
2 Day Trips from Hurghada to Cairo & Luxor
Once you in Cairo your Representative and the Egyptologist guide will accompany you to the Great Pyramids of Giza Sole survivors from the ancient Greek-listed Seven Wonders of the World, the amazing Pyramids at Giza after to The Sphinx Besides the Pyramids, another popular feature on Giza Pyramids tours is the Sphinx and the Temple of the Sphinx. This human-headed lion was originally built in honor of the sun god Re-Horakhty.
After lunch at a local restaurant in Cairo, your guide will take you to the Egyptian Museum. houses 165,000 Egyptian artifacts, but the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamun are the highlight. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction. Your guide will introduce you to the museum\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s most important pieces before you have free time to explore at your leisure. The second most frequently visited and certainly and one of the most important attractions in Cairo is the Egyptian Museum. You may also choose to visit the Mummy\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s room at the Egyptian Museum for a background about the Egyptian civilization and the mummification art in ancient Egypt (not including).
Khan El Khalili Bazaar
You will then have time to shop at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, the most famous bazaar in the Middle East. In the evening, your guide will drive you back to Cairo Airport to fly to Luxor.
Another one of our representatives will meet you at Luxor airport and drive you to check in your Luxor hotel where you will spend overnight.
After breakfast, your guide will accompany you on a visit to the fabulous Karnak Temple, The temple of Karnak was known as Ipet-isut (most select of places) by the ancient Egyptians. It is a city of temples built over 2000 years and dedicated to the Theben triad of Amun, Mut, and Khonsu.
Then we will sailing across the Nile to the West Bank of the River Nile, you will visit the Valley of the Kings, you will visit three tombs. You will start the tour of Luxor by crossing over to the West Bank to visit the Valley of Kings where, for a period of nearly 500 years from the 16th to 11th century BC, amazing tombs were constructed for the Pharaohs and powerful nobles of the New Kingdom of Egypt. The valley is known to contain 63 tombs and chambers ranging in size from a simple pit to a complex tomb with over 120 chambers. Then Moving to visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, widely considered one of the \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"incomparable monuments of ancient Egypt\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\", the Mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut is located beneath the cliffs at Deir el Bahari on the west bank of the Nile near the Valley of the Kings.
Then on the way back to the east bank, we will stop to visit the Colossi of Memnon and the Alabaster Institute. The Colossi of Memnon are two massive stone statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III. For the past 3400 years, they have stood in the Theban necropolis, across the River Nile from the modern city of Luxor. The 2 massive structures always leave our guests asking our tour guides the same question - how did they do it?. Finally, one of our representatives will drive you back to your hotel in Hurghada.
You may also try 3 days trip to Luxor and Aswan.