Canyon Camel Ride & Snorkeling at Dahab Blue Hole is the most attractive things to do in Sharm El Sheikh. Enjoy visiting the canyon where you will be able to have unforgettable photos of the wonderful underwater coral formations and its different colors, and a stop at the Dahab Blue Hole for great diving and snorkeling. Enjoy your Lunch in Bedouin-style in Dahab. Enjoy Canyon Camel Ride & Snorkeling at Dahab Blue Hole with Egypt Best Holidays.
- Schedule: Every day
- Tour Destination: Dahab
- Live guide: Spanish, English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Italian and Arabic
- Pick up service: Your Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
- Wheelchair: Not Accessible
- Easy cancellation: Cancel available up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Dive in the Canyon and the unique diving spot of the Blue Hole Red Sea
- Enjoy lunch in Bequin Restaurant
- Explore the beautiful City of Dahab
- Take a camel ride in the Canyon and sea the Coloured mountains
- Diving qualification (an Advanced PADI Open water) and logbook are required
- Before diving, you must present your diving certification and logbook
- Please send a photocopy of your passport to the local tour provider.
- Pick up at the reception of your hotel Sharm El Sheikh, please send us the name of your hotel
- Tour is PRIVATE to give you the chance to enjoy your time by the best available way and gives you the flexibility for the starting time
- During Ramadan, Tours should start 45 Min earlier.
- Children less than 2 years are free of charge, Children from 3 to 10 costs 50% from the adult rate
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Warm clothes in winter
- Camera for photos
- A Headscarf
- Two awesome dives at 2 different location
- Camel ride at the Canyon
- All transfers and pick-up in a new model vehicle
- Professional experience diver guide
- Lunch at a Bedouin Restaurant
- All taxes and services
- Snorkelling equipment (approximately $5)
Price per Person
|Per Person||Single||From 2 till 4 Adults||From 5 till 8 Adults||From 9 till 15 Adults|
|Price in USD||60 $||50 $||45 $||40 $|
Book now online your Diving at Dahab Blue Hole (low budget packages, cheap, special offers, tailor-made tours, and affordable last minute deals) and save your money to get a good opportunity to have an unforgettable and amazing travel holiday to Red Sea. Choose your tour Canyon Camel Ride & Snorkeling at Dahab Blue Hole today with Egypt Best Holidays.
If you choose to fulfil your dream and go on the trip of your dreams, we recommend that you check these tours: 2 hours Semi Submarine Trip in Sharm El Sheikh, Stargazing and Bedouin Dinner at Sharm El Sheikh, and Mount Sinai tours from Sharm El Sheikh.
Canyon Camel Ride & Snorkeling at Dahab Blue Hole
Enjoy a full day of diving at the two best spots in Dahab. Your day will start at 7.00 AM when you find our representative at your hotels waiting for you to leave your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and get transported to Dahab and out to the Canyon.
The Canyon, also known as Coloured Canyon, is a rock formation on Sinai peninsula. It is a labyrinth of rocks, some of them have about 40 meters. The canyon is almost 800 meters long. The nearest town to the canyon is Nuweiba. It is about 90 kilometers north of Dahab.
The Canyon is a 30 Meters dive into the seabed with an amazing view upward from the inside. The clear spectacular blue water runs into the crack at the bottom of the sea and takes you back up into the "fishbowl". The hollow coral pinnacle is home to hundreds of Glassfish that swim around you. Stretch out your hands towards them and they will swim away from you in one big movement, to come back soon after that to reclaim their place in the fishbowl.
- Blue Hole
After the Canyon, you will be transferred to the Blue Hole site, world-famous sites for advanced divers, where you will prepare for the second dive of the day. The Blue Hole is a submarine sinkhole, with a maximum depth within the hole of just over 100 metres (328 feet). The scuba dive starts up the coast a bit at the Bells, a big crack in the coral wall with a straight drop to 26 metre, coming under an arch way at the end. Following the enormous (and virtually bottomless) coral wall to the south, you will encounter unspoiled corals, overhangs and many different types of marine life. Crossing the "saddle", as it is known, will take you into the famous Blue Hole itself. The coral inside the hole has suffered due to the large amounts of snorkelers, but the dive and the deep blue water of the hole will make your heart pound. The hole and the surrounding area have an abundance of coral and reef fish. The Blue Hole is popular for freediving because of the depth directly accessible from the beach and the lack of current.
You can also try to visit Mount Sinai Tours for a great adventure.
After that, you will have lunch in a near Bedouin restaurant before being driven back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
Diving at Dahab Blue Hole Sharm El Sheikh
Canyon Camel Ride & Snorkeling at Dahab Blue Hole is the most attractive things to do in Sharm El Sheikh. Enjoy visiting the canyon and snorkelling.