Enjoy a full-day guided tour from Aswan to the jewel of ancient Egypt temple on Kalabsha Temple Day Tour. Kalabsha is considered one of the best temples of Egyptian architecture in Nubia. It depicted scenes show the glorious Egyptian history. Marvel a short trip to the Lake Nasser.
|4 AM every day||5 AM every day||8 AM every day||9 AM every day|
|(We are flexible to charge the starting time according to your travel needs)|
- Schedule: Every day
- Tour Destination: Aswan
- Live guide: Spanish, English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Italian and Arabic
- Pick up service: Your hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan.
- Wheelchair: Accessible
- Easy cancellation: Cancel available up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Explore the best spots at Nassar Lake
- Visit the most beautiful tombs at Kalabsha Temples
- Discover more secrets about Egyptian History by your friendly guide
- Travel in a comfortable way
- Please send a photocopy of your passport to the local tour provider.
- Pick up at the reception of your Hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan, please send us the name of your hotel
- Tour is PRIVATE to give you the chance to enjoy your time by the best available way and gives you the flexibility for the starting time
- During Ramadan, Tours should start 45 Min earlier
- Children less than 2 years are free of charge, Children from 3 to 10 costs 50% from the adult rate
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Warm clothes in winter
- Camera for photos
- A Headscarf
- Pick up and return at the reception of your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Aswan
- Private tour by air-conditioned Vehicle
- All taxes & service charge
- Expert Egyptologist (Different languages available too)
- Bottle of Mineral water for each participant
- Landing and parking fees
- Any extras not mentioned in the tour
- Drinks at the Restaurant
- Visa to Egypt
- Entrance fees to the above sightseeing
Price per Person
|Per Person||Single||From 2 till 3 Adults||From 4 till 6 Adults||From 7 till 10 Adults|
|Price in USD||50||40||35||30|
Book now online your Kalabsha Temple Day Tour (low budget packages, cheap, special offers, tailor-made tours, and affordable last minute deals) and save your money to get a good opportunity to have an unforgettable and amazing travel holiday to the land of pharaohs. Choose your Kalabsha Temple Day Tour today with Egypt Best Holidays.
If you choose to fulfil your dream and go on the trip of your dreams, we recommend that you check these tours: Private Tour from Aswan to Abu Simbel Temples, Day trips from Luxor to Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples, and Tour to Nubian Village by Motorboat.
Kalabsha Temple Day Tour
In the morning, Our Friendly representative will meet you at the reception of your hotel or Nile Cruise in Aswan and start your Private tour on AC private transportation to Kalabsha temple. The temple was situated on the west bank of the Nile River in Nubia and was originally built around 30 BC during the early Roman era. While the temple was constructed in Augustus\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s reign, it was never finished. The temple was a tribute to Mandulis (Merul), a Lower Nubian sun god. However, it was constructed over an earlier sanctuary of Amenhotep II, it has the finest scenes depicted on its walls about the glorious Egyptian History. It is one of the most visited attractions in the south of Egypt.
Continue your tour to Lake Nassar to see one of the great views in the area in a relaxing atmosphere. The lake was created as a result of the construction of the Aswan High Dam across the waters of the Nile. It is one of the largest man-made lakes in the world.
Your guide will tell you a lot of stories about the temples and about the kings in a very interesting way. you can also try an excursion to the famous Nubian Village in Aswan see the Nubian houses and know more about their culture.
Learn about the greatness of the Egyptian history
Later you will get a comfortable transfer back to your Hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan
Kalabsha Temple Day Tour
Enjoy the jewel of ancient Egypt temple on Kalabsha Temple Day Tour. Kalabsha is considered one of the best temples of Egyptian architecture in Nubia.