Visit a different and special part of the West Bank of Luxor. Marvel Madienet Habu Temple, Deir el-Medina for Workers village and visit the Ramseum temple of King Ramses 2, Learn more about the ancient Egyptian daily life. Enjoy your Tour to Medinet Habu temple and Ramesseum Temple with Egypt Best Holidays.
- Schedule: Every day
- Tour Destination: Luxor
- Live guide: Spanish, English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Italian and Arabic
- Pick up service: Your Luxor Hotel or Nile Cruise
- Wheelchair: Accessible
- Easy cancellation: Cancel available up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Trips to a special part of the West Bank of Luxor with an Expert tour guide
- Explore Medinet Habu temple and the worker’s village
- Enjoy the greatness of Ramseum Temple
- Learn more about the ancient Egyptian daily life
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Warm clothes in winter
- Camera for photos
- A Headscarf
- Pick up at the reception of your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor
- Private tour by air-condition Vehicle
- Expert egyptologist during your trip (Different languages available too)
- Bottle of Mineral water for each participant
- Service and taxes
- Landing and parking fees
- Private guided tour
- International Flights.
- Entrance fees to the above sightseeing
- Visa to Egypt
- Tipping (Not obligatory)
Price per Person
|Per Person||Single||From 2 till 4 Adults||From 5 till 10 Adults|
|Price in USD||85||70||60|
Book now online your Tour to Medinet Habu temple and Ramesseum Temple (low budget packages, cheap Tours, special offers, tailor-made package, and affordable last minute deals) and save your money to get a good opportunity to have an unforgettable and amazing travel holiday to the land of pharaohs. Choose your Tour to Medinet Habu temple and Ramesseum Temple today with us.
If you choose to fulfil your dream and go on the trip of your dreams, we recommend that you check these tours: Kalabsha Temple Day Tour, 10 Days Egypt Holidays Package, and 6 Days Egypt tour packages.
Day Tour to Medinet Habu temple and Ramesseum Temple
In the morning, Our Friendly tour guide will meet you at the reception of your hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor and start your Private tour on A/C private transportation to the west bank of Luxor. Start by Medinet Habu Temple to see one of the best temples when it comes to the quality of the preservation and colors. The Mortuary Temple of Ramesses III at Medinet Habu was an important New Kingdom period temple structure in the West Bank of Luxor.
Continue to the village of workers and see the beautiful tombs of the high priests and learn more about the daily life of ancient Egyptian history. It is also known as Deir el-Medina which was home to the artisans who worked on the tombs in the Valley of the Kings during the 18th to 20th dynasties.
Forward to the Ramesseum temple, the memorial temple (or mortuary temple) of Pharaoh Ramesses II, which is located in the Theban necropolis in Upper Egypt, across the River Nile to see one of the largest colossal statues in ancient history
Learn more about the greatness of the Egyptian history
Later you will get a comfortable transfer back to your Hotel or Nile cruise in Luxor
Travelers also try Day Tour to Abydos & Dendera temple from Luxor, Snorkeling Day Tour From Luxor to Hurghada
Day Tour to Medinet Habu temple and Ramesseum
Visit a different and special part of the West Bank of Luxor. Medinet Habu Temple, Workers village and visit the Ramseum temple of King Ramses 2.