Visit the most famous temple in Aswan, the goddess Isis temple in half-day Philae temple tour by motorboat and enjoy the view of cataracts in the River Nile, see the unfinished obelisk and Marvel the High dam in one day tour in Aswan
|8 AM every day||9 AM every day||10 AM every day||11 AM every day||12 AM every day|
|(We are flexible to charge the starting time according to your travel needs)|
- Schedule: Every day
- Tour Destination: Aswan
- Live guide: Spanish, English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Italian and Arabic
- Pick up service: Your Hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan
- Wheelchair: Accessible
- Easy cancellation: Cancel available up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Guided day tour to experience top Attractions and sites in Aswan.
- Visit the Philae Temple of goddess Isis by a motorboat
- Learn more about Egyptian History by visiting the Unfinished Oblisk
- Explore the High Dam of Aswan – a miracle of engineering
- Pick up at the reception of your Hotel or Nile cruise or in Aswan, please send us the name of your hotel.
- Tour is PRIVATE to give you the chance to enjoy your time by the best available way and gives you the flexibility for the starting time
- During Ramadan, Tours should start 45 Min earlier
- Children less than 2 years are free of charge, Children from 3 to 10 costs 50% from the adult rate
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Warm clothes in winter
- Camera for photos
- A Scarf
- Pick up services at the reception of your hotels or Nile Cruises in Aswan
- Private tour by air-conditioned Vehicle
- Expert Spanish Tour guide (Different languages available too)
- Motorboat ride to Philae Island
- Bottle of Mineral water for each participant
- Landing and parking fees
- All taxes & service charge
- International Flights.
- Any extras not mentioned in the tour
- Drinks at the Restaurant
- Visa to Egypt
- Entrance fees to the above sightseeing
Price per Person
|Per Person||Single||From 2 till 4 Adults||From 5 till 8 Adults||From 9 till 15 Adults|
|Price in USD||85||50||48||45|
Book now online your Philae temple tour (low budget packages, cheap, special offers, tailor-made tours, and affordable last minute deals) and save your money to get a good opportunity to have an unforgettable and amazing travel holiday to the land of pharaohs. Choose your Philae temple tour today with Egypt Best Holidays.
If you choose to fulfil your dream and go on the trip of your dreams, we recommend that you check these tours: Philae temple sound and light show, Day trips from Luxor to Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples, and Kalabsha Temple Day Tour.
Day Tour to Luxor from Aswan
In the morning, Our Friendly representative will meet you at the reception of your hotel or Nile Cruise in Aswan and go south to start your Private tour on AC private transportation to High dam. Where you will see the famous Dam of Aswan which is opened for the first time in 1970 on the River Nile and how it saves the water for Egypt and protect it from the flooding.
Continue your tour to marvel the unfinished obelisk which is the biggest one in the world as a unit and see all the limestones and how it was used
Continue your tour to the River Nile and take your Motorboat towards Philae temple, enjoy the beautiful view of the Nile and the majestic cataract on the way. The temple was dedicated to the goddess Isis. The temple complex was moved and located nearby Agilkia Island as part of the UNESCO Nubia Campaign project to be saved from the Nile river waters flooding after The High Dam was built. The massive water that formed during building the High Dam and Lake Nasser could destroy the Temples. You can also try Philae temple sound and light show to know more information about the Temple.
Later you will get a comfortable transfer back to your hotel or Nile cruises in Aswan. ( We are flexible to change this transfer to be anytime in any day according to your travel plans, Luxor airport, Cairo, Sharm El-sheikh, and Hurghada with extra fees are available so please provide us with your flight details )
Philae Temple Tour by Motorboat
Visit the most famous temple in Aswan, the goddess Isis temple in day Philae temple tour enjoy the view of the Nile, see the unfinished obelisk and High dam.