Catch your chance to try this fantastic sport that is well within budget. All equipment included and a technical diver with you, go down and check out the coral reef and marine life from close quarters. Enjoy Scuba Diving in Sharm El Sheikh with Egypt Best Holidays without taking special courses.
- Schedule: Every day
- Tour Destination: Sharm El Sheikh
- Live guide: Spanish, English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Italian and Arabic
- Pick up service: Your Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
- Wheelchair: Not Accessible
- Easy cancellation: Cancel available up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Sail along the Red Sea to your dive different spots
- Receive diving instruction and safely dive for the first time with your guide
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case, you will receive confirmation as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions and pregnant women.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended.
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving.
- Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
- Require to left your Passport name, number, expiry, and country at the time of booking for all participants.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will have two options an alternative date or full refund.
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Warm clothes in winter
- Camera for photos
- A Scarf
- All snorkelling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional licensed diver guide
- Buffet lunch
- Light refreshments
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Price per Person
|Per Person||Single||From 2 till 4 Adults||From 5 till 8 Adults||From 9 till 15 Adults|
|Price in USD||50||45||40||35|
Book now online your Scuba Diving in Sharm El Sheikh (low budget packages, cheap, special offers, tailor-made tours, and affordable last minute deals) and save your money to get a good opportunity to have an unforgettable and amazing travel holiday to Red sea. Choose your tour Scuba Diving in Sharm El Sheikh today with Egypt Best Holidays.
If you choose to fulfil your dream and go on the trip of your dreams, we recommend that you check these tours: Diving at Dahab Blue Hole Sharm El Sheikh, 2 hours Semi Submarine Trip in Sharm El Sheikh, and Tiran island snorkeling trip from Sharm.
Scuba Diving in Sharm El Sheikh
Our representative will pick you up from all the hotels in Sharm El Sheikh city around 8:15 am. You must have your passport with you, swimwear and towels. Once at the marina we will ask you to complete a medical statement, this is a compulsory requirement for all divers. Once completed you are off to Tiran island, near the Saudi borders, to start your trip for the day and your introduction to diving.
Tiran Island is located at the entrance of the Straits of Tiran which connects the Red Sea to the Gulf of Aqaba. It has an area of about 80 square kilometers (31 square miles) and it is part of the Ras Mohammed National Park which is one of the top Sinai attractions, and also one of the best SCUBA diving and snorkeling sites in the entire world.
The technical friendly diver licensed from PADI will talk through with you all the basics of the dive and introduce you to the aqualung (breathing apparatus). This is the most difficult part of the dive. Once mastered the rest is easy. Just a little unorthodox in breathing through this but easily learned. The technical diver will go through the safety precautions that taken and also ensure that you fully understand the sign language that used underwater, this is basic stuff for this type of dives.
Once arrival you will be kitted up with the jacket, tank, weights, and mask. The technical diver will then enter the water and assist you in the water. When ready he will take you down below the surface at a steady pace and he will be with you and you alone at all times. As a first time diver, you only go to a maximum depth of 6 meters. This is plenty deep enough to give you the experience of breathing underwater and moving around freely underwater.
- Ready for Going
There are many exceptionally beautiful coral reefs close the shore. Time will go exceptionally quickly when you are down there, but your technical diver will tell you when your time is up and make ready for your return to the surface. The boat hands will be there waiting to assist you out of the water and onto the dive deck of the boat. Spend the rest of the day in taking a second dive if you have booked one or you are welcome to swim or snorkel at either of the other two stops that the boat will make. Lunch and soft drinks included in this excursion. We can arrange an underwater cameraman to take pictures or film you. These are at an extra cost and negotiated on the day.
You can also try diving at Blue Hole Sharm El Sheikh.
Then we will deliver you to your hotel the following day. The transfer vehicle will be waiting for you when you return late afternoon to the port and they will transfer you back directly to your hotel.
Scuba Diving in Sharm El Sheikh
In Scuba Diving in Sharm El Sheikh, you will have a chance to go down with equipment and a technical diver and check out the coral reef and marine life.