Give the beach a rest for a day and travel to the famous city Luxor to explore the great open-air museum of Egypt. Day Tour from Marsa Alam to Luxor allows you to see the Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple on the East Bank. Go to Hatshepsut Temple, the Valley of the Kings and Colossi of Memnon. Enjoy your tour Marsa Alam–Luxor in a private or group tour with Egypt Best Holidays.
- Schedule: Every day
- Tour Destination: Luxor
- Live guide: Spanish, English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Italian and Arabic
- Pick up service: Your hotel in Marsa Alam
- Wheelchair: Accessible
- Easy cancellation: Cancel available up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Get an informative guided tour of the Valley of the Kings
- See the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Karnak Temple
- Discover many mysteries behind the ancient monuments
- Learn fascinating history and facts from an Egyptologist guide
- Go to the Colossi of Memnon
- Visit a papyrus bazaar and an alabaster factory
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- Please send a photocopy of your passport to the local tour provider.
- Pick up at the reception of Your hotel in Marsa Alam, please send us the name of your hotel
- Tour is PRIVATE to give you the chance to enjoy your time by the best available way and gives you the flexibility for the starting time
- Children less than 2 years are free of charge, Children from 3 to 10 costs 50% from the adult rate
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Warm clothes in winter
- Camera for photos
- A Headscarf
- All transfers by air-conditioned bus
- Entrance fees for all mention sites
- Live tour guide
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel in Marsa Alam
- International Flights.
- Any extras not mentioned in the tour
- Visa to Egypt
Price per Person
|Per Person||Single||From 2 till 4 Adults||From 5 till 8 Adults||From 9 till 15 Adults|
|Price in USD||160 $||150 $||145 $||140 $|
Book now online your tour from Marsa Alam to Luxor (low budget packages, cheap, special offers, tailor-made tours, and affordable last minute deals) and save your money to get a good opportunity to have an unforgettable and amazing travel holiday to the land of pharaohs. Choose your tour from Marsa Alam to Luxor today with Egypt Best Holidays.
If you choose to fulfil your dream and go on the trip of your dreams, we recommend that you check these tours: Day Trips from Marsa Alam to Cairo, 5 Days Nile Cruise From Marsa Alam, and Marsa Alam Excursions: Edfu & Kom Ombo Tour.
15 Hours tour from Marsa Alam to Luxor
Depart Marsa Alam for the start of a unique day trip to Luxor, the old capital of ancient Egypt, to explore the top attractions on the banks of the River Nile. Pick-up early in the morning by our representative to travel by luxury air-conditioned bus. Go to the ancient city of Thebes via the beautiful Nile Valley. Looking at the scenery of mountains and desert terrain on the distance for 4-hour drive.
Upon arrival in Luxor, go to the ruins of the ancient city of Thebes on the West Bank, and discover a land of mystery, complexity and ancient wonders along the way. Journey to the Valley of the Kings to see an incredible complex of 63 tombs of the pharaohs that date back nearly 4,000 years ago. Where the archaeologists search and find the Tomb of Tutankhamun
You will like the royal tombs decorated with paints from Egyptian mythology which illustrate the funerary beliefs and rituals of this period. Almost all of the tombs were opened and robbed in antiquity, but they still give an idea of the opulence and power of the rulers of the time.
Next, you will also be going to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, one of the most successful female rulers of all time. Continue to the Colossi of Memnon and admire the 2 massive stone statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III. Return to the East Bank, to spend sometime for having your lunch in a local restaurant and freshen up. Finally, visit the complex of Karnak Temples, and then go to an alabaster factory and papyrus bazaar.
At the end of the tour, you will be picked up to your hotel in Marsa Alam. End of our services. ( We are flexible to change this transfer to be anytime in any day according to your travel plans, LXR airport for free, Or Cairo, Aswan, Sharm El-sheikh, and Hurghada with extra fees are available so please provide us with your flight details )
(You can also try 5 Days Nile Cruise From Marsa Alam)
15 Hours tour from Marsa Alam to Luxor
Day Tour from Marsa Alam to Luxor allows you to see the Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple. Go to Hatshepsut Temple, the Valley of the Kings and Colossi of Memnon.