Visit the most famous temples between Aswan and Luxor, Kom Ombo temple which has a great view over the Nile from the top and Edfu temple biggest temple in Egypt for god Horus (The falcon god) and the most well-preserved one.
- Schedule: Every day
- Tour Destination: Kom Ombo and Edfu
- Live guide: Spanish, English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Italian and Arabic
- Pick up service: Your hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan.
- Wheelchair: Accessible
- Easy cancellation: Cancel available up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Marvel the most famous Kom Ombo and Edfu temples
- Explore the most beautiful Scenes depicted in these temples
- Discover more about Egyptian History by your friendly guide
- Travel in a comfortable way
- Pick up at the reception of your Hotel Aswan, please send us the name of your hotel.
- Tour is PRIVATE to give you the chance to enjoy your time by the best available way and gives you the flexibility for the starting time.
- During Ramadan, Tours should start 45 Min earlier
- Children less than 2 years are free of charge, Children from 3 to 10 costs 50% from the adult rate
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Warm clothes in winter
- Camera for photos
- A headScarf
- Pick up services at the reception of your hotels or Nile Cruises in Aswan
- Private tour by air-conditioned Vehicle
- Bottle of Mineral water for each participant
- Expert Egyptologist during your trip (Different languages available too)
- Landing and parking fees
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the tour
- Entrance fees to the above sightseeing
Price per Person
|Per Person||Single||2 – 4 Persons||5 – 8 Persons||9 – 15 Persons|
|Price in USD||130 $||75 $||70 $||60 $|
Book now online your Full-Day Tour to Kom Ombo Temple and Edfu Temple (low budget packages, cheap, special offers, tailor-made package, and affordable last minute deals) and save your money to get a good opportunity to have an unforgettable and amazing travel holiday to the land of pharaohs. Choose your Full-Day Tour to Kom Ombo Temple and Edfu Temple today with us.
If you choose to fulfil your dream and go on the trip of your dreams, we recommend that you check these tours: Philae Temple Tour by Motorboat, Day Trip From Sharm El Sheikh to Luxor By Plane, and 7 Night Nile cruise holidays.
Full-Day Guided Tour to Kom Ombo Temple and Edfu Temple
In the morning, Our Friendly tour guide will meet you at the reception of your hotel in Aswan and start your Private tour on A/C private transportation for visiting KomOmbo temple that belongs to God Sobek ( The crocodile-headed god ) which is located in the higher Level on the Nile River and the only temple which has 2 entrances and in these you can see a lot of inscriptions and photos which is depicted on the wall and describe the old Egyptian religion and History.
Continue your tour to Edfu, the biggest temple ever in Egypt and the only temple which is in a great condition like it was built today, Edfu temple which was dedicated to the God Horus the most famous god in old history.
Learn about the greatness of ancient Egyptian history
Later we will drive you back to your Hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan or Luxor
(We are flexible to change this transfer to be anytime in any day according to your travel plans, Luxor airport, Cairo, Aswan, Sharm El-sheikh, and Hurghada with extra fees are available so please provide us with your flight details)
Full-Day Tour to Kom Ombo Temple and Edfu Temple
Visit the most famous temples between Aswan and Luxor, Kom Ombo temple and Edfu temple biggest temple in Egypt for god Horus and the most well-preserved one.