Discover on a Day Trip to Ras Mohammed National Park the natural beauty of Dahab by boat from Sharm El-Sheikh. Snorkel among colorful fish and the amazing coral reefs of the famous islands of Tiran and Sanafir. Enjoy a fantastic lunch aboard the boat in the middle of the sea on this Day Trip to Ras Mohammed with Egypt Best Holidays.
- Schedule: Every day
- Tour Destination: Sharm El Sheikh
- Live guide: Spanish, English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Italian and Arabic
- Pick up service: Pick-up from your hotel in Sharm El-Sheikh at approximately 08:00 (depending on your hotel location).
- Wheelchair: Not Accessible
- Easy cancellation: Cancel available up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Experience the beautiful water and corals reef of Ras Mohammad National Park
- Cruise the Red Sea by catamaran, and spend some time to snorkel in protected areas
- Explore an abundance of extraordinary marine life underwater
- Before boarding the boat, you will be required to fill out a medical statement for your safety to ensure you don’t suffer from asthma or any other breathing problems
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Warm clothes in winter
- Camera for photos
- A Headscarf
- Private Air-conditioned transportation
- Entrance fees for all sites
- Professional snorkeling and scuba dive instructors on board the boat
- Life jackets (free onboard the boat)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Personal expenses
- HD pictures (available to purchase on board the boats)
Price per Person
|Per Person||Single||From 2 till 4 Adults||From 5 till 8 Adults||From 9 till 15 Adults|
|Price in USD||60 $||50 $||45 $||40 $|
Book now online your Day Trip to Ras Mohammed National Park from Sharm El Sheikh (low budget packages, cheap, special offers, tailor-made tours, and affordable last minute deals) and save your money to get a good opportunity to have a chance for an unforgettable and amazing travel holiday to Red sea. Choose your Day Trip to Ras Mohammed National Park from Sharm El Sheikh today with Egypt Best Holidays.
If you choose to fulfil your dream and go on the trip of your dreams, we recommend that you check these tours: Diving at Dahab Blue Hole Sharm El Sheikh, Stargazing and Bedouin Dinner at Sharm El Sheikh, and Mount Sinai tours from Sharm El Sheikh.
Day Trip to Ras Mohammed National Park
Our representative will meet you at your hotel reception and transfer you to start your excursion. Depart Sharm El-Shiekh city and drive for 12 kilometers to Ras Mohamed National Park. On the dock you will climb aboard a catamaran to start shore excursions and sail across the Red Sea, relaxing and exploring the wonderful nature around.
En route to Ras Mohammed Park National Park at the southern of the Sinai Peninsula, enjoy snorkeling opportunities several times at some amazing spot. You will be accompanied by 4 snorkeling and diving instructors along with the captain of the boat. Divers will give you an introduction and tip to the way of dives. Cruise for 45 minutes to get to the protected area, enjoy your visit and take you first snorkeling activity.
Composed of the 2 islands of Tiran and Sanafir, Ras Mohammed was established to protect against the urban sprawl of Sharm El-Sheik and the other coastal developments. Along with the marine species, it is one a notable place of rest and nourishment for migrating diversity birds all over the world.
Enjoy a buffet lunch aboard the catamaran in the middle of the sea, and benefit from free drinks and seafood or vegetarian menu option. Continue to your second snorkeling stop at a different location. Then, sunbathe or relax on the boat as you return to the start of the protected area close to Sharm El-Sheikh.
Make one last stop for swimming and snorkeling before you return to port. At the marina, a vehicle will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
Day Trip to Ras Mohammed National Park
Discover on a Day Trip to Ras Mohammed National Park the natural beauty of Dahab by boat from Sharm El-Sheikh.